As well as Bioxsine Serum and Bioxsine Shampoo, there is a huge number of topical and pharmaceutical hair loss products on the market, each promising similar benefits. Whilst some products such as Rogaine and Propecia are generally accepted to provide tangible improvements to ones hair loss situation, many other products do not deliver results that are so well documented.
That is not to say that such products do not work, only that due to being less popular, or possibly due to a lack of verifiable, independent clinical trials, the results of using such products are relatively unknown. These products can only be truly assessed by the individual through a process of trial and error. Unfortunately, it is both expensive and ill-advised to try EVERY product on the market, therefore it is up to the individual to gather what evidence they can, and choose what products they wish to try accordingly.
We know very little about Bioxsine Serum or Bioxsine Shampoo. This post contains largely information provided by the manufacturer, and does not represent the views or experience of HIS Hair Clinics as we know too little about the range to offer a meaningful assessment.
In the words of the manufacturer:
Bioxsine Shampoo is a herbal shampoo formulated specifically for individuals who experience hair loss, and/or who wish to maintain and encourage the growth of stronger and more resilient new hair.
The special ingredient BIOCOMPLEX B11 enables Bioxsine to gently cleanse the hair and the scalp, whilst simultaneously providing an effective treatment against hair loss, thickening and strengthening the strands.
- Bioxsine Shampoo helps prevent hair loss
- Its vitamin and mineral content nourishes the hair to provide vibrant, strong and healthy hair
- The efficacy and safety of the product have been proven in clinical tests
- Bioxsine Shampoo is herbal based and has no side effects
- It has a pH value suitable for the scalp and does not cause any allergic reactions or irritation
- The product does not contain SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate)
Bioxsine anti hair loss herbal formula (Serum) is formulated specifically for individuals who experience hair loss.
Bioxsine Serum is ideal for those who wish to maintain and encourage the growth of stronger and more resilient hair.
Thanks to its ingredient Biocomplex B11, Bioxsine:
- Helps prevent hair loss
- Supports the growth of new hair
- Reinforces active hair follicles
- Thickens and revitalises hair
- Adds volume and gives resilience to hair
- Is herbal based and has no side effects
- Has a pH value suitable for the scalp and does not cause allergic reactions nor irritation
- Contains no colourants or fragrance
- Has a non-sticky and easy to use composition
For information about other solutions see our hair loss blog for more posts.